Thursday, April 17, 2014

Last day at Turnu Rosu

Happy Birthday Abby!!!  We are going to have an ice cream and cookie party tonight!,

The boys finished the foundation for the outdoor pavilion then went on an adventure with the camp dogs leading the way.  




While the boys enjoyed the rain, the girls shopped at German's version of Costco for the food distribution we will do tomorrow. 

Today was pajama decorating day and the kids were so excited.  When Abby introduced the craft project one of the girls asked if they were real pajamas and if they get to keep them.  When Abby said yes she clapped her hands and squealed with excitement.


Another busy day of activites so the blog will be short but I will post a few pictures for you.  I hope I have been able to show everyone at least once but if I've missed someone please accept my apologies.  






1 comment: